- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Fried Meat Rice Recipe
|Chopped onions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cold)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly stirred|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped roasted peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped meat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Left Over, Such As Ham Or Chicken)|
|Chopped cooked bacon/Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1185 Calories from Fat 689
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g120.9%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 263 mg
Sodium 2657.7 mg110.7%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.6%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 69 g139%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 73.8%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 25.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a skillet, add oil and fry onions to golden brown.
2) Add rice and sauté with onions.
3) Add eggs and soy sauce to the rice. Season with salt.
4) Cook the mixture by light stirring until properly done.
5) Keep it warm.
6) Serve the fried rice warm with any type of side dish of your choice.