- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Chicken Crepes Recipe
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Eggs/Substitute||2 , beaten|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweet and sour sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 158 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.5%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98 mg
Sodium 196.7 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.14 g0.57%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 8 g15.9%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Mix together the chicken, mushrooms, green pepper, and onion.
3. Stir in eggs to chicken mixture.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of chicken mixture on every crepe’s cooked side. Fold the sides and roll up the crepes.
6. Take an ungreased cookie sheet and arrange filled crepes on it.
7. Coat with oil.
8. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until browned.
9. Pour in sauce on the top and serve in a serving dish.