- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Cabbage And Mushrooms Recipe
|Dried chinese mushrooms||8|
|Chinese cabbage leaves||1 Pound (500 Gram)|
|Root ginger||1 Inch, peeled and shredded|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Chilies||3 , deseeded and sliced|
|Green pepper||1 , cored, deseeded and sliced|
|Wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seed oil||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 97 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.3%
Saturated Fat 0.74 g3.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 366.6 mg15.3%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A 105.9% Vitamin C 166.5%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl of warm water, place mushrooms to soak for 15 minutes.
2) Dry the mushrooms by squeezing. Discard the tough stalks.
3) Wash the cabbage leaves and tear into pieces.
4) In a wok or deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
5) Add ginger, garlic and chillies to then stir-fry for 1 minute.
6) Add green pepper, soaked mushrooms and cabbage. Continue cooking for 1 minute.
7) Stir in vinegar and soy sauce. Combine all together.
8) In a warmed serving dish, pile the mushroom preparation. Drizzle with sesame seed oil and serve at once.