- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Broiled Turkey Steaks Recipe
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Turkey breast steaks||1 1⁄2 Pound (3/4 To 1 Inch Thick)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1109 Calories from Fat 316
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.3%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7190.2 mg299.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 14.7 g
Protein 173 g345.3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 8.1%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine together all the ingredients except for the turkey.
2) Pour the mixture all over the turkey steaks.
3) Cover and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight.
4) Drain the turkey from the marinade.
5) Over hot coals or in a broiler, cook the steaks on both the sides, 6 to 8 minutes on each side. If preferred, brush with the remaining marinade occasionally.
6) Serve the broiled turkey steaks while they are still piping hot. These can be served as a side dish or even an appetizer.