- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chilli Hot Pot Recipe
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Minced beef||1 Pound (Raw)|
|Tomato soup mix||1|
|Red kidney beans||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Chilli powder||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
Calories 704 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.1%
Trans Fat 0.9 g
Cholesterol 70.6 mg
Sodium 759.6 mg31.7%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g28.1%
Dietary Fiber 19.7 g78.7%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 50 g100%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 74.6%
Calcium 13.7% Iron 59.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice onions finely, chop garlic, cut pepper into thin strips.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute onions, garlic, pepper and beef until well browned.
3. Stir it into the tomato soup.
4. Gradually stir in water, bring to the boil.
5. Add the kidney beans and chilli powder.
6. Lowering the heat simmer with cover until meat is tender.
7. Serve with French bread.