- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chilled Soba Noodles with Nori Recipe
|For dipping sauce|
|Dashi broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||4 Small, chopped|
|Grated ginger||3 Teaspoon|
|Nori seaweed sheet||1 , toasted and cut into thin strips|
|Dried soba noodles||1 Pound (450 Gram, Buck Wheat)|
Calories 387 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.3%
Saturated Fat 0.11 g0.55%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3237 mg134.9%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g26.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 16 g32.9%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, add the dipping sauce ingredients, stir and heat until the sugar dissolves ; chill in the refrigerator.
2) Prepare the chopped onions, grated ginger, nori seaweed, and place on the table with the wasabi paste.
3) In to individual saucers pour the chilled dipping sauce.
4) In a large pot allow the water to boil and add the soba noodles; when it stars boiling again, add 4 tbsps cold water; lower the heat;. repeat until the soba is cooked.
5) Drain and rinse the noodles under running cold water,
drain well and place on a serving platter.
SERVING 6) Serve immediately alondside the chilled dipping sauce and the wasabi plate.