- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chilled Gazpacho Soup Recipe Video
|Cucumber||1 Medium, peeled and seeded|
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium|
|Garlic cloves||4 Medium|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 1033 Calories from Fat 960
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 109 g167.1%
Saturated Fat 15 g75%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 216.9 mg9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.1%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 61.7% Vitamin C 186.8%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Peel and deseed the cucumber, then deseed the tomatoes and cut into chunks. Similarly cut the onion and bell pepper into chunks.
2) Add the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, bell peppers and the garlic in the blender.
3) With the blender still on, add the olive oil, red wine vineger, juice of 1/2 lemon, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Remove from the blender and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.
5) Garnish with a cilantro sprig and serve.