- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Chocolate Pie Recipe Video
|Semi sweet chocolate chip||6 Ounce|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Refrigerated pie crust||1|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Melted chocolate||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 479 Calories from Fat 309
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.2%
Saturated Fat 17.5 g87.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.2 mg
Sodium 265.6 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.6%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 5 g10.1%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 21.5%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Bake the pie crust as per the package directions. Allow to completely cool.
2. Place the chocolate chips in the microwave at 50% power for 10 seconds, stir and microwave for another 10 seconds until they are completely melted. Let it cool for few minutes.
3. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Add in the honey and chocolate, continue to beat.
4. Spread the mixture in the pie shell. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Place strawberries on top of the pie. In a ziplock bag place the melted chocolate, cut a tiny hole in the bottom, and drizzle the chocolate through the hole over the pie, refrigerate for another few minutes.
6. Cut into slices and serve by garnishing with whipped cream, if desired.