- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chilled Chocolate Layered Dessert Recipe
|Drinking chocolate powder||4 Tablespoon|
|Instant coffee powder||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Demerara sugar||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint (125 Milliliter)|
|Single cream||1⁄4 Pint (125 Milliliter)|
|Chocolate flakes||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 500 Calories from Fat 218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.6%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.4 mg
Sodium 214.2 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 45.4 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mix drinking chocolate, coffee powder, breadcrumbs and sugar.
2) Put double and single cream and whisk in a bowl till stiff.
3) Make layers of mixture with chocolate and cream in a serving dish.
4) Make sure there is only a layer of cream at the top.
5) Add sprinkled chocolate on top.
Freeze covered in a foil. Thaw for a night in refrigerator. Smoothen the cream on the top.