- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Spicy Mini Chili Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Ground beef||12 Ounce|
|Red kidney bean||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bottled salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Ketchup||2 Tablespoon (for glaze)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon (for glaze)|
Calories 568 Calories from Fat 226
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.7%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.5 mg
Sodium 898.9 mg37.5%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 12.2 g48.8%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 32 g65%
Vitamin A 27.6% Vitamin C 20%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 35.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Rinse and drain the beans and add them to a medium, then smash them with a potato masher.
3) Add all the remaining meatloaf ingredients to the bowl, and mix until well combined.
4) Divide the mixture into four parts and form them into loaves on a foil lined baking sheet spayed with non stick spray.
5) Mix all the ingredients for the glaze together to make it.
6) Spoon the glaze over the tops of each loaf.
7) Bake the loaves in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
8) Remove the loaves from the oven and serve while they are still hot and juicy. These beef treats go really well with cooked rice.