- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chili Enchiladas Recipe
|Chili||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thawed|
|Chili||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thawed, heated|
|Black olives||6 Large, pitted|
|Black olives||6 Large, pitted and sliced, divided|
|Flour tortillas||2 (1 Package)|
|6 inch flour tortillas||2|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Reduced fat monterey||3⁄4 Ounce|
|Jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1977 Calories from Fat 979
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 119 g183.7%
Saturated Fat 34.7 g173.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 130.2 mg
Sodium 5671.1 mg236.3%
Total Carbohydrates 238 g79.4%
Dietary Fiber 125.6 g502.3%
Sugars 30.7 g
Protein 83 g165.8%
Vitamin A 2166.3% Vitamin C 397.7%
Calcium 198.7% Iron 296.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small mixing bowl mix chili and half of the olives; keep aside.
3. On a nonstick baking sheet, arrange tortillas and bake for about 1 minute until it is softened.
4. Spoon 1/3 of the chili mixture at the center of each tortilla.
5. Fold over the tortillas to enclose the filling.
6. In a 1-quart casserole, line the bottom with tomato sauce.
7. Place the enchiladas with the seam-side down and top with remaining chili mixture.
8. Sprinkle the cheeses and top with remaining olives.
9. Place the casserole in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes until the enchiladas are completely heated through.
10. Serve hot with whipped cream on top.