- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chili Cheese Baked Potato Skins Recipe Video
|Baked potatoes||4 , cut in half and center scraped out|
|Organic spicy chili||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Scallions||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Potatoes||4 , cut in half and centre scraped out (Prebaked)|
|Monterey jack cheese||10 Ounce, shredded (Vegan Gourmet)|
|Chili||1 Can (10 oz) (Organic)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Vegan sour cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped scallions||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 1914 Calories from Fat 823
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 104 g159.3%
Saturated Fat 34.3 g171.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 150 mg
Sodium 2556.7 mg106.5%
Total Carbohydrates 222 g74.1%
Dietary Fiber 71.7 g286.9%
Sugars 21.3 g
Protein 73 g145.5%
Vitamin A 910.7% Vitamin C 894.4%
Calcium 166.5% Iron 244.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, and all spices, set aside.
3. Take oil mixture and spread it over the inside of the potatoes.
4. Cook potatoes in oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Take potatoes out of oven, put half of the shredded cheese inside all the potatoes.
6. Put chili from the can directly onto the shredded cheese.
7. Top chili off with the rest of the shredded cheese.
8. Cook for another oven again for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt and brown.
9. Take out of oven, top with sour cream and scallions.
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com