- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole Recipe Video
|Flour tortillas||10 (10 inch round)|
|Canned chili/Canned chili beans||30 Ounce (2 cans)|
|Velveta cheese/Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
Calories 415 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.9%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g53.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53 mg
Sodium 1608 mg67%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.1%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 18 g35.5%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 18.8% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
2. In a baking dish, add 1 can of chili, spread it out evenly and set aside for a few minutes.
3. Roll the hot dogs with flour tortillas and place over the chili base.
4. Add another can of chili and spread it out over the hot dogs. And top with grated cheese. Cover with a foil.
5. Bake the casserole for 30 minutes at 425 degrees F.
6. Serve the tasty Cheese Dog Casserole hot and enjoy!