- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chili Cheese Corn Bread Recipe
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cornbread mix||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned diced green chilies||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Monterey jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
Calories 312 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.7%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 133.4 mg
Sodium 545.7 mg22.7%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A 12.1% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 21.8% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In 8-1/2-inch ceramic ring mold, grease the inner surface.
2. In a mixing bowl, blend eggs, sour cream and mix.
3. Drain corn.
4. Add corn to egg mixture.
5. In the greased ceramic ring, pour half of the batter.
6. Add chilies and half of the cheese.
7. Add the remaining batter and top with remaining cheese.
8. Cover the ring with a plastic wrap.
9. Raise shelf.
10. Bake on Medium for 5 minutes.
11. Turn dish.
12. Uncover the dish.
13. Cook on Medium for 4 to 5 minutes.
14. Brown for 4 minutes.
15. Serve hot.