- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chili Beef Hash Recipe
|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Onions||2 Medium, peeled, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled, minced|
|Canned tomatoes||29 Ounce (1 Can, No. 2 1/2 Size)|
|Chili powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Raw rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 1285 Calories from Fat 555
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95%
Saturated Fat 22.4 g112%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 160 mg
Sodium 882.2 mg36.8%
Total Carbohydrates 137 g45.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 49 g98%
Vitamin A 39.9% Vitamin C 48.1%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 35.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In large, greased skillet, sear the ground beef, until brown.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic and mushrooms and saute until the onion is golden brown.
3) In a slow cooker add the beef mixture with rest of the ingredients, stir to mix well.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice or noodles on individual serving plates.