- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cocktail Making Guide - Chilean Wisdom With Gin & Blueberries Crème de Cacao Recipe Video
|Blueberries||15 Medium (Chilean Blueberries used)|
|Fennel seeds||1 Pinch|
|Black pepper||2 Pinch, freshly ground|
|Chocolate liqueur||10 Milliliter (Creme De Cacao)|
|Egg white||1 Dash|
|Fresh lemon juice||20 Milliliter|
|Sugar syrup||15 Milliliter|
|Dry gin||50 Milliliter|
|Ice cubes||3 Medium|
|For the garnish|
|Fresh blueberries||3 Medium|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 222 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.26 g0.4%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 14.1 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.4%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 0.57 g1.1%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 20.4%
Calcium 2% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. A small rolling pin - to crush the berries
2. Strainer - (Hawthorne strainer & a tea strainer used)
4. A goblet or a martini glass to serve
5. A cocktail stick - to garnish
1. Into the bottom of a shaker, put together the Chilean blueberries and fennel seeds. Using a small rolling pin, crush to break the berries down slightly.
2. Add in 2 grinds of black pepper.
3. To this add chocolate liqueur, a dash of egg white, fresh lemon juice, sugar syrup and dry gin. Shake it well (without ice).
4. Put the ice cubes in, and shake it well again.
5. Double strain the main pulp out of the drink, through the hawthorne strainer and a tea strainer as shown in the video.
6. Garnish the drink with a couple of fresh blueberries on a stick and serve chilled.