- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chile Relleno Casserole - Perfect for Entertaining, Breakfast or Anytime Recipe Video
|Chile||12 Ounce, slice|
|Jack cheese||1 1⁄2 Pound, shredded|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 431 Calories from Fat 251
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.6%
Saturated Fat 16.8 g83.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 226.4 mg
Sodium 724.9 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.74 g3%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 28 g55.1%
Vitamin A 31.9% Vitamin C 171.9%
Calcium 67.3% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needcasserole dish 9x13 inch
1. Lightly spray the casserole dish with Pam spray.
2. Wash, drain and cut chilies into slices.
3. Preheat the oven at 325 degree.
4. In a separate bowl combine eggs,salt, flour add slowly and milk, mix with a whisk.
5. Layer chilies and cheese in casserole dish, alternating. The top layer should be of cheese reserve some cheese as well separately.
6. Pour egg mixture over the chilies and cheese, sprinkle the reserved cheese on top.
7. Bake for 45 - 50 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve with Spanish rice or Beans & Salsa.