- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken And Ham Casserole Recipe
|Broiler chicken||1 , cooked and deboned|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and sliced|
|Ham slices||6 , chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3755 Calories from Fat 2289
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 254 g391%
Saturated Fat 77.4 g387.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 1266.4 mg
Sodium 2713.5 mg113.1%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.6%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 323 g645.7%
Vitamin A 49.8% Vitamin C 77.2%
Calcium 25.5% Iron 91.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Put this mixture in a casserole.
3. Arrange cooked chicken and ham in alternate layers.
4. Cover with cream along with a little white wine.
5. Cook it in a hot oven for 10 minutes.
6. Cover with cheese and return to oven and cook till brown. When bubbly, serve.