- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chickpea Crepes Recipe Video
|Chick pea flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Garbanzo)|
|White bread flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Chocolate hazelnut spread||2 Tablespoon|
|Powdered suga||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 423 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 262.1 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 13 g26.5%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.8% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, put the chick pea flour, white bread flour, salt , olive oil, sesame oil and water and whisk it in real well.
2. Run the batter through a strainer and get rid of any lumps you may find in it and let the batter sit for 30 minutes.
3. In a pan, pour the batter into it and move it all around so that the batter coats the pan evenly.
4. Flip the crepe over and let it cook for 30 seconds.
5. Put the crepe on a dish, spread the chocolate hazelnut spread over it, fold it and sprinkle with some powdered sugar.
6. This light and healthy dessert can be served with your favorite fruits as well.