- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken and Vegetables Stew Recipe Video
|Potatoes||5 , peeled, cut into fourths|
|Onions||3 , peeled, cut into fourths|
|Garlic bulbs||2 , broken into cloves|
|Carrots||2 , chopped|
|Green zucchini||2 , sliced|
|Chicken||1 , cut into 8 pieces|
|Lemon & mint chili sauce||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Chicken stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 589 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36.1%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g31.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128.3 mg
Sodium 1279.8 mg53.3%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g29.9%
Sugars 14.8 g
Protein 46 g91%
Vitamin A 65.9% Vitamin C 78.9%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 21.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
• Then put in the carrots and zucchinis and finally place the chicken.
• In a bowl, mix 1 tsp of Salt & Pepper Blend, 3 cups of chicken stock and the Lemon & Mint Chili sauce.
• Pour on the stew.
• For an added touch, cut 2-3 pears into fourths and place on top of the chicken.
• Smear the chicken with ketchup and put it in the oven for half an hour on 390 degrees.
• After that reduce it to 300 degrees for another two hours.