- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe Video
|Chicken breasts||2 , boneless , skinless|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Arugula||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Jarred roasted peppers||6 Ounce|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 993 Calories from Fat 301
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.5%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1201.6 mg50.1%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.7%
Dietary Fiber 25.3 g101.2%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 71 g142%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 35.4%
Calcium 41.4% Iron 150.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season chicken breasts with olive oil.
2. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder and a little oregano. Flip it over and repeat with the same seasoning on the other side.
3. Heat grill over medium high heat.
4. Spray it with olive oil and place the chicken breasts over it. Cook it for 4-5 minutes, flip it and do it on the other side as well. Keep it aside to cool and cut it breadth-wise into half.
5. Cut Cibatta roll into half. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and pop it into the griller for 5 minutes to get it toasty.
6. Rube each side with clove of garlic to infuse some flavor.
7. Spread pesto on each side of the toasted roll.
8. Arrange arugula over it.
9. Place chicken breasts over it.
10. Top it with roasted peppers.
11. Finish with another toasted roll.
12. Serve Grilled chicken sandwich with tomato sauce.