- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic Chicken Marsala Recipe Video
|Boneless chicken breast||2 , cut horizontally into halves|
|Marsala wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushroom||200 Gram, sliced|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 887 Calories from Fat 542
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94.6%
Saturated Fat 23.1 g115.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 176.4 mg
Sodium 631.9 mg26.3%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 46 g91.1%
Vitamin A 27.5% Vitamin C 11.9%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge them with flour.
3. In a skillet, heat olive oil, add butter and shallow fry the breast pieces to brown from both sides, transfer to a plate.
4. To the oil in the skillet, add shallot, cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes.
6. Add Marsala wine, simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add chicken stock, allow to boil, add the chicken breast and simmer till desired consistency is achieved.
8. Add butter and stir to mix.
9. Serve hot with pasta.