- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Lollipop Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||10 , cut into lollipops|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Chili garlic sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Chicken||2 Tablespoon, mince|
|Paneer||2 Tablespoon, mince|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Chili powder||2 Pinch|
|Corn flour||2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger garlic||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, mince|
|Red chili sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Green chili||1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Curry leaves||5 , chopped|
|Water||1⁄5 Cup (3.2 tbs)|
Calories 358 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.8%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 114.2 mg
Sodium 962.9 mg40.1%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 27 g53.2%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 12.7%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix all ingredients of the stuffing together.
2. In the hollow chicken lollipops, stuff the mixture.
3. In a small bowl, place all ingredients of the egg mixture and mix well.
4. In a plate, place the lollipops, season with chili garlic sauce and soy sauce, add ginger garlic paste, if desired. Allow to marinade for few minutes.
5. In a wok, heat oil to medium heat, dip a lollipop in egg mixture and then dredge in into the bread crumbs, gently slide into the heated oil, cook until it turns golden brown. Repeat the process for half of the lollipops.
6. Fry the remaining half of the lollipops without coating.
7. In a skillet, heat oil, add ginger garlic , red chili sauce, soy sauce, green chili, curry leaves, coriander leaves, water and ajinomoto, cook for few minutes.
8. Add the cooked lollipops and toss.
9. Serve immediately with your choice of dip.
For cutting lollipops out the chicken wings, refer the video.