- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Wrapped Chicken Kebab with Pickles and Garlic Sauce Recipe Video
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and chopped|
|Smoked paprika||1 Pinch|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breasts||2 , cut into 2cm strips (Free-Range)|
|0%fat greek yogurt||150 Gram|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and grated|
|Chopped flat leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 598 Calories from Fat 173
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g30%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 199.5 mg
Sodium 631.3 mg26.3%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 0.86 g3.5%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 86 g172.9%
Vitamin A 26.8% Vitamin C 51.8%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 20.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add the chicken and mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
3. To make the garlic sauce, mix together the yoghurt, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. This can be made up to a day in advance if it's easier for you.
4. Heat a griddle pan until smoking. Thread the pieces of chicken on to two wooden skewers (if you soak the skewers before using them, they will not burn).
5. Lay the kebabs on to the griddle and cook for five minutes on each side or until cooked through. Lay the wraps on two plates and spread over the garlic sauce.
6. Lay two lettuce leaves on each, one of the tomatoes, three of each of the pickles and finally top with a kebab and a dash of Tabasco.
7. Fold the base up towards the middle, and the sides in. Serve immediately.