- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Gizzard Recipe Video
|Chicken gizzard||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Chicken broth mix||1 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour/Breadcrumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Calories 2094 Calories from Fat 1726
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 195 g300.3%
Saturated Fat 28.3 g141.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 461.1 mg
Sodium 896.5 mg37.4%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 39 g77.6%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 10.5%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 40.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
Zip lock bag
1. Clean the gizzard thoroughly, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine the gizzard, egg, chicken both mix and salt, mix everything well.
3. You can coat the gizzard with flour or transfer the gizzard in the zip lock bag and mix everything well.
4. Keep in refrigerator is not needed immediately.
5. Preheat the oil to 350-375 degree, deep fry the gizzard until they become brown.
6. Once done drain it in the strainer to drain out excess oil and let it cool.
7. Serve the gizzard with sweet and sour sauce and garnish with thai basil.