- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Curried Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||400 Gram, dice|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Zucchini||2 Medium, chop|
|Onion puree||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice|
|Tomato pasta sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Poppy seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Caraway seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Paprika powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (For the marinade)|
|Salt & pepper||1 Teaspoon (For the marinade)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 721 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 232 mg
Sodium 2290.1 mg95.4%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 17.9 g71.4%
Sugars 19.8 g
Protein 104 g207.9%
Vitamin A 323.7% Vitamin C 199.8%
Calcium 35.5% Iron 48.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Marinate chicken with lemon juice, salt and pepper for 12 hours or overnight. If you are running out of time, marinate for 2 hours.
2. Cook the chicken in a pan.
3. Add zucchini, carrots, onion, fresh tomatoes.
4. Add the dry spices and cook.
5. Add tomatoes puree and cover the pan and cook it for 15 minutes let it simmer.
6. When the zucchini & chicken are tender you can turn off the gas.
7. The chicken curry is ready.
8. Serve it on a bed of cooked spinach or steamed rice.
You can add water incase you want more gravy.