- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken And Sour Cream Aspic Recipe
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Grated onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked diced chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (toasted)|
|Sliced black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2054 Calories from Fat 1271
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 147 g225.9%
Saturated Fat 58.8 g293.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 575.1 mg
Sodium 4916.1 mg204.8%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.4%
Sugars 22.1 g
Protein 152 g304.6%
Vitamin A 58% Vitamin C 29%
Calcium 73.1% Iron 41.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In 1 cup of chicken broth, add the gelatin and allow to soften.
2) Gently heat and stir till dissolved.
3) Take off from the heat and stir in the remaining chicken broth, onion, salt, and pepper.
4) Chill to the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
5) Fold in the chicken, almonds, olives, and sour cream.
6) Transfer into a 6-cup mold and refrigerate till firm.
7) On a serving platter, place a bed of salad greens.
8) Unmold the aspic and serve.