- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crouton Topped with Ham and Chicken Recipe Video
|Prosciutto slice||100 Gram, slice|
|Chicken breast||100 Gram, slice|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Margarine||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Cream||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Leek||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 531 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.2%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94 mg
Sodium 2126.6 mg88.6%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.95 g3.8%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 56 g112.5%
Vitamin A 22.8% Vitamin C 10.9%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan heat oil, add chicken breast and proscuitto ham and braise it.
2. Pour mixture of cream & margarine and cook for 5 minute.
3. Add leeks. Stir it to mix.
4. Cook meat untill meat is soft & the margarine melts.
6. Serve it over the bread crouton.
Prosciutto or Italian ham which is a dry-cured ham that is usually thinly sliced