- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Chicken And Peach Salad Recipe Video
|Mixed greens||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Pre Washed)|
|Chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into bite sized pieces (Store Brought)|
|Peach||1 , chopped into chunks (Juicy)|
|Gorgonzola cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crumbled|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), roughly chopped|
|Red onion||1⁄2 , sliced into quarter moons|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sherry vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain yogurt||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 780 Calories from Fat 491
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.1%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g63.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 174.4 mg
Sodium 564.3 mg23.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 56 g111.3%
Vitamin A 36.6% Vitamin C 14.6%
Calcium 15.9% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, take yoghurt, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and freshly ground pepper. Whisk together and keep it aside.
For the salad:
1. On a serving platter, make a bed of the greens.
2. Arrange chicken, walnuts, gorgonzola cheese, peaches as one layer.
3. Top it with thinly sliced onions all over the salad.
4. Give the dressing a whisk and pour it over the salad.
5. Serve Quick Chicken and Peach Salad as it is.