- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken with Tarragon Cream Sauce Recipe
|White stock||300 Milliliter|
|Dry white wine||150 Milliliter|
|Chicken breast||4 , skinned|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh tarragon/Dried tarragon - 1x2.5 ml spoon||5 Milliliter, chopped|
|Beurre manie||1 (made with 40 g butter mixed with 1 1/2 x 15 ml spoons flour)|
|Single cream||150 Milliliter|
|Fresh tarragon||1 Teaspoon, chopped (to garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2065 Calories from Fat 1165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 132 g203.6%
Saturated Fat 78.2 g390.8%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 748.5 mg
Sodium 2311.3 mg96.3%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 173 g346.3%
Vitamin A 87.9% Vitamin C 24.9%
Calcium 38.8% Iron 50.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, put the stock and wine.
3) Add the chicken with a little salt and pepper and the tarragon.
4) Cover the cooker with lid, bring to high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Reduce the pressure quickly.
6) Lift out the chicken from cooker.
7) In a warmed serving plate, place the chickena nd keep it hot.
8) Again place the the open cooker to the heat, add the beurre manie in small pieces, stirring constantly.
9) Simmer until the sauce thickens.
10) Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
11) Remove the cooker from the heat, stir in the cream.
12) Sauce is ready.
13) Pour the sauce over the chicken pieces, sprinkle over chopped fresh tarragon and serve warm.