- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken And Red Sauce For Dinner Recipe Video
|Chicken leg||8 Medium|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely|
|Tomato/Tomato juice||4 Large, chopped finely|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice meal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
Calories 646 Calories from Fat 200
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.6%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 214.4 mg
Sodium 741.9 mg30.9%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.2%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 59 g117.2%
Vitamin A 33.6% Vitamin C 46.2%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 21.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Boil water for rice. Wash the chicken, remove skin and seasoned it with salt and pepper and marinate it for an hour.
2) In a pot pour olive oil put the chicken and cover with the lid. Cook both sides of the chicken.
3) Pour wine; add garlic, onion, sprinkle salt and pepper. Cover pot with the lid.
4) Add the tomatoes to the chicken and cook it for 45 minutes.
5) Simultaneously cook the rice by adding salt and a dash of olive oil.
6) Serve the chicken with rice.