- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken With Peppers And Sweet Corn Recipe
|Spring onions||3 , chopped|
|Fresh root ginger piece||2 , peeled and shredded|
|Root ginger pieces||2 , peeled and shredded (Fresh)|
|Chicken breasts||1 Pound, boned, skinned, shredded (500 Gram)|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Green peppers||2 , cored, deseeded and sliced|
|Canned baby sweet corn/Kernels||14 Ounce, drained (1 Can, 425 Gram)|
Calories 169 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 0.64 g3.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.8 mg
Sodium 649.8 mg27.1%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 20 g39.4%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 72.1%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a wok or frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add spring onions and ginger to fry for 1 minute.
3) Place chicken and fry until light brown.
4) Stir in soy sauce and sherry into the wok. Cook for another minute.
5) Fold in green peppers and sweet corn. Stir-fry the ingredients for couple of minutes more.
6) In a warmed serving dish, serve the mixture while it is still hot.