- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken With Bacon And Leek Seasoning Recipe
|Butter||60 Gram, melted|
|Leek||1 , finely chopped|
|Bacon rashers||2 , chopped|
|Whole meal breadcrumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chicken||1 1⁄2 Kilogram (No. 15 Size)|
|Butter||20 Gram, melted (Extra)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3933 Calories from Fat 2188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 245 g376.2%
Saturated Fat 92.6 g463%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1362.1 mg
Sodium 1527.7 mg63.7%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g29.9%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.2%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 331 g662.5%
Vitamin A 134% Vitamin C 36%
Calcium 31% Iron 89.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Stir in bread, egg yolk and seasonings. Mix well.
3. Fill cavity of chicken with stuffing and secure with a toothpick.
4. Brush chicken with extra melted butter.
5. Place chicken on a rack, breast-side down, for 17-18 minutes on medium high.
6. Turn over, cook a further 17-18 minutes on medium high.