- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Wings Recipe
|Chicken wings||1 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Liquid hot pepper sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 79 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 0.54 g2.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 101.8 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.2 g0.78%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 13 g25.2%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Prepare the chicken wings by cutting at the joints and removing the tips. Place the wings on a paper towel to soak extra water.
2) Take a large mixing bowl to combine Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, garlic and lemon juice.
3) Place the chicken wings in the marinade and toss well for even coating. Season with freshly ground black pepper and place inside refrigerator for at least an hour to marinate.
4) Preheat your oven at 400°F.
5) Take a 12-inch roasting rack to arrange the wings.
6) Set your oven at Convection Mode with temperature 425°F to cook the wings.
7) Cook chicken for 20-25 minutes, or until the wings are well cooked. Halfway through cooking turn the wings.
8) Serve hot with extra hot pepper sauce.