- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken & Waffles Recipe Video
|For fried chicken|
|Chicken wings||2 Pound, disjointed|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry chicken base||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoning salt||3 Tablespoon (Lawry's Seasoning Salt.. Salt rub and salt is washed away)|
|Chicken wing seasoning||3 Tablespoon (Louisiana chicken wing seasoning)|
|Garlic powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Bisquick||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk/Butter milk||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil/Butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking spray||4 Dash|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5096 Calories from Fat 1235
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 138 g211.7%
Saturated Fat 26.5 g132.4%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 781.3 mg
Sodium 11406 mg475.2%
Total Carbohydrates 669 g222.9%
Dietary Fiber 32 g127.9%
Sugars 81.4 g
Protein 277 g554.8%
Vitamin A 24.7% Vitamin C 51%
Calcium 128.8% Iron 172.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, add in the flour, dry chicken base, black pepper, seasoning salt, chicken wing seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder and thyme. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and set aside.
2. Rinse chicken wings off, do not pat dry.
3. Place the flour mixture in a Ziploc and add in the chicken wings. Shake thoroughly.
4. Place floured chicken in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
5. Heat oil at 350 degrees and add in the chicken. Deep fry for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Recipe follows.
1. In a large bowl, mix together bisquick, milk, vegetable oil and eggs.
2. Heat the waffle iron and grease with cooking spray. Pour Batter into center of hot greased waffle iron; close lid.
3. Bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle.
4. Serve both chicken and waffles on a platter with favorite condiments and enjoy!