- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Versailles Recipe
|Eggplants||2 Large, chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Bell pepper||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (Or As Needed)|
|Chicken base||2 Teaspoon|
|Italian bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breasts||6 , boned|
|Shrimp||24 Large, peeled, cleaned, and deveined|
Calories 492 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.6%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g27.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 329.7 mg
Sodium 923.7 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.2%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 75 g149.3%
Vitamin A 11.7% Vitamin C 32.4%
Calcium 24.4% Iron 30.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and sauté eggplant, onion, bell pepper, and celery.
3) Stir in chicken base, curry, bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well.
4) On a clean working board place the chicken breast.
5) Spoon the stuffing equally in the center of each chicken breast.
6) Place 3 or 4 large shrimp over each chicken breast.
7) Roll the chicken breast closed and secure.
8) Arrange the chicken parcels in the baking dish, seam side down.
9) Bake in the oven for 45 minutes until light browned on top.
10) Serve hot topped with desired sauce.