- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Teriyaki Sushi Rolls Recipe Video
|Teriyaki sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, slice|
|Cream cheese||2 Ounce|
|Crab stick||200 Gram, finely chopped|
|Real mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
|Avocado||1 , peeled, pitted|
|Lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Sushi rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (for sushi base)|
|Nori sheet||1 (for sushi base)|
|Sesame seed||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
Calories 1179 Calories from Fat 378
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.7%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.2 mg10.4%
Sodium 492.8 mg20.5%
Total Carbohydrates 108 g35.9%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.7%
Sugars 11.1 g
Protein 90 g180.8%
Vitamin A 14.9% Vitamin C 24.9%
Calcium 15% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grill chicken breast, and slice it into pieces.
2. Place grilled chicken on a plate, and pour sauce on top.
3. Pop it in microwave for a minute.
4. Slice cream cheese into strips, and set it aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine chopped crab stick, and mayonnaise.
6. Cut avocado and cucumber as shown in the video.
7. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to prevent it from browning. Set aside.
8. Prepare sushi base with cooked rice and nori sheet.
9. Lay cream cheese slices on sushi base.
10. Top it with chicken, cucumber, and avocado slices.
11. Lay crab stick mayonnaise mixture on it.
12. Roll the bamboo mat. Squeeze it firmly but gently while rolling, and make sure that everything is coming together
13. Open the bamboo mat, and remove saran wrap.
14. On cutting board, place sushi roll, and sprinkle sesame seeds on it.
15. Dip towel in water and rice vinegar mixture. Squeeze, and wipe knife with it.
16. Cut roll into slices. Wipe knife every time you cut slices.
17. Transfer it to a serving platter and serve immediately.