- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Spicy Mexican-Style Chicken Tenders Recipe Video
|Chicken tenders/Chicken wing||2 Pound|
|Mexican seasoning mix||2 Packet (taco, chili, enchilada, fajita, burrito or combination of any flavor you like)|
|Cooking spray||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
Calories 493 Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.6%
Saturated Fat 5 g25.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62 mg
Sodium 2457.2 mg102.4%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 22 g44.6%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 61.2%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needgallon-sized Ziploc plastic bag
1. Rinse and cut off excess fat from chicken, if any.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
4. In gallon-sized Ziploc bag, empty the two packets of Mexican mix. Shake well.
5. Toss chicken tenders into the bag and shake to coat.
6. Place coated chicken pieces in greased baking dish.
7. Pop in oven and bake for about 30 minutes. Start checking them after about 20 minutes, and remove from the oven when they are completely done.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!