- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Tacos Recipe
|Spring onion||1 , chopped|
|Low fat natural yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Chilli sauce||5 Drop|
|Iceberg lettuce||2 Ounce, shredded|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
|Skinless chicken breast||2 Ounce, cooked and diced|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Ounce, deseeded and cut into strips|
|Fresh green chilies||1 , sliced|
Calories 124 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 0.94 g4.7%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 19.3 mg6.4%
Sodium 91.3 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 20.7% Vitamin C 52.2%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix chopped spring onion and yogurt together, season to taste with chilli sauce and set aside.
2. Under a pre-heated moderate grill warm the taco shells for about 2 to 3 minutes, turning once.
3. Now, fill the warm taco shell with shredded lettuce, tomatoes and diced chicken.
4. Spoon it over with chilli yogurt sauce prepared earlier.
5. Garnish the taco with red pepper and green chili rings and serve.