- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Supreme Recipe
|Chicken||4 Pound, cooked (2 Kilogram)|
|Broccoli||1 Pound, cooked|
|Condensed chicken soup||10 Ounce (Use 1 Small Tin)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese||2 Ounce|
|Brown breadcrumbs||6 Ounce|
|Potato crisps||1 Ounce (1 Packet)|
Calories 611 Calories from Fat 309
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.9%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 163.7 mg
Sodium 687.8 mg28.7%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.6%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 53 g106.1%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 86.3%
Calcium 17% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6
2) Separate the cooked meat from the bones of the chicken.
3) Take a large casserole dish, line the bottom with a layer of the cooked broccoli. Top it with a layer of pieces of cooked chicken.
4) In a bowl, mix the soup, mayonnaise, garlic (if liked), lemon juice and white wine. Pour it over the chicken.
5) In a different bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, grated cheese and crushed crisps together and sprinkle over the top.
6) Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Serve hot.