- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Strats Casserole Recipe
|Day old bread slice||8 , trim crust off|
|Diced cooked chicken/Turkey||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), mixed with 2 eggs|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mushroom soup||12 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2813 Calories from Fat 1440
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 166 g255.1%
Saturated Fat 36.8 g183.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1004.6 mg
Sodium 6453.6 mg268.9%
Total Carbohydrates 140 g46.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.8%
Sugars 31.5 g
Protein 181 g362.5%
Vitamin A 44.5% Vitamin C 31%
Calcium 102% Iron 120.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cut remaining 6 slices unbuttered bread into 1" cubes and place 1/2 in the bottom of a 2 qt. casserole.
3. Combine chicken, vegetables, mayonnaise and seasonings, and spoon over bread cubes.
4. Sprinkle remaining unbuttered cubes over chicken mixture.
5. Combine milk, eggs, and broth and pour over all.
6. Cover and chill overnight.
7. When ready to cook, spoon soup over top, and sprinkle with buttered cubes.
8. Bake at 325° for 40 minutes.
9. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake another 10 minutes.