- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken and Dumplings Recipe Video
|Flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Milk powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Breast chicken||4 1⁄2 Pound|
|Dehydrated mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dehydrated peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dehydrated carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dehydrated scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dehydrated celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mixed bell peppers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Potatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bouillon cube||1 Large|
|Bisquick||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1451 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.2%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 298.8 mg
Sodium 2128 mg88.7%
Total Carbohydrates 197 g65.7%
Dietary Fiber 22 g88.1%
Sugars 35.6 g
Protein 139 g278.3%
Vitamin A 424.2% Vitamin C 112.2%
Calcium 43.7% Iron 49.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add chicken, mushrooms, peas, carrorts, scallions, celery, bell peppers and tarragon and rosemary.
3. Now add chicken bullions, potatoes and cover the pot with a lid.
4. Let it cook for 5 1/2 hours. Add enough water.
5. To make it into a package mix all the ingredients except for the chicken and seal it for future use as instant meal.
6. To make the dumpling mix bisquick and water in a thick consistency.
7. Drop dumplings into the stew and let it cook for about an hour.
This video is a creation of dehydrate2store. You can visit dehydrate2store for complete recipes, and more videos.