- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Red Wine Stewed Chicken Wings Recipe
|Chicken wings||1 1⁄2 Pound (750 Gram)|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Red wine/White wine / apple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery stick||3 , chopped|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄2 Pound|
|Pearl onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 372 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.7%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 97 mg
Sodium 241 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.4%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 40 g80.2%
Vitamin A 202% Vitamin C 40.2%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1.With a sharp knife, cut the chicken wings at joints.
2. Put a non stick fry pan on flame.
3. Do not put oil or butter.
4. When the pan gets heated, put chicken wings in it.
5. Brown the wings evenly from both sides.
6. Add onions, carrots and thyme in the pan and stir.
7. Pour any one of red wine, white wine or apple juice.
8. Add water to the pan and stir.
9. Put celery and cherry tomatoes.
10. Cover the pan and let the ingredients cook for sometimes
11.Serve hot with dumplings