- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious Chicken Kitten Stew Recipe Video
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Brown rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream of cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken breast||4 , chopped|
Calories 531 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 167.5 mg
Sodium 590.2 mg24.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 47 g93.8%
Vitamin A 23% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a pan heat oil and add chopped onion. Saute for 2-3 minutes until brown.
3. In a baking tray mix green onion, rice and browned onions.
4. Stir in the rice and onions together.
5. Add the cream of cheddar cheese soup and stir in with the rice mixture.
6. Pour the chicken stock on the mixture.
7. Next add the dry sherry to it.
8. Mix all the ingredients well.
9. Place the sliced lemon on the tray.
10. Sprinkle some salt over it.
11. Add the chicken pieces into it.
12. Add the seasonings and mix it.
13. Put the tray in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
14. Serve in a bowl.