- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creole Seasoned Chicken and Beef over Rice Recipe Video
|Chicken||1⁄2 Pound, cubed|
|Beef||1⁄2 Pound, cubed|
|Asparagus||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Creole seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
Calories 972 Calories from Fat 377
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.8%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 146.3 mg
Sodium 1110.6 mg46.3%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.3%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 58 g116.2%
Vitamin A 18.3% Vitamin C 29.4%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 31.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add mushrooms to chicken and beef and saute.
3. Add Creole and Italian seasoning and stir.
4. Add cherry tomatoes to chicken and beef. Mix it well.
5. Steam asparagus. Put some butter and top it with cheese.
6. Serve the rice with chicken and beef and steamed asparagus.
This video is a creation of CookinforCollege.You can visit CookinforCollege for complete recipes, and more videos.