- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Soup Made in Crock Pot Recipe Video
|Boneless skinless chicken thigh||1 Pound, chopped|
|1-inch ginger root||10 Gram, peeled, finely chopped|
|Celery rib||200 Gram, sliced (2)|
|No salt seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Russet potatoes||2 , peeled and chopped|
|Sweet potato||1 , cubed|
|Baby carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), chop|
|Bell pepper||1 , chopped|
|Flat leaf parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Chicken bouillon cube||7 Gram, crush (1 cube)|
Calories 314 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.1%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 614.5 mg25.6%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.1%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 23 g45.9%
Vitamin A 217.2% Vitamin C 94.1%
Calcium 8% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In slow cooker, put chopped celery, potatoes, sweet potato, carrot, pepper, and cabbage.
2. Drop ginger, garlic and parsley in it.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and no salt seasoning.
4. Throw bouillon cube, and chicken pieces in it.
5. Pour water to cover it all.
6. Cover, and cook on high setting for 8-9 hours or until vegetables and chicken pieces are fork tender.
7. Taste and adjust seasoning.
8. Transfer it to serving bowl and serve hot.
You can use any vegetables you have at home.
Cut vegetables in same shape and size.