- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chinese Chicken Soup - Quick Soup Recipe Video
|Chicken||2 Pound, cut|
|Rice noodles||200 Gram (package)|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
|Red tomato||2 Medium, cut in to medium pieces|
|Gizzards||1 Cup (16 tbs) (from the chicken)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
Calories 472 Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.4%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g28.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.9 mg
Sodium 495.7 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 35 g70.2%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 9.9%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot cook the chicken with some ginger and oil.
2. Cover with water and let it simmer for about 30 minutes. Occasionally skim off the foam from the surface of the simmering broth.
3. In another pot boil noodles as per the instructions on the pack.
4. Once the Chicken is done, season with a little salt and the soup is ready to serve.
5. Serve the chicken soup warm over the cooked noodles. Garnish with your favorite toppings.
You can also add the chicken gizzards to the soup.