- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Sopas Recipe Video
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, diced|
|Chicken broth||32 Ounce|
|Elbow macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Celery stalk||3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped|
|Carrots||3 Cup (48 tbs), diced|
|Cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded|
|Evaporated milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon, ground|
Calories 538 Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.9%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g52.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.2 mg17.7%
Sodium 933.4 mg38.9%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.5%
Sugars 20.4 g
Protein 38 g76.7%
Vitamin A 229% Vitamin C 18%
Calcium 39.3% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cooking pot put butter. Allow the butter to melt.
2. Add onions and cook until the texture becomes soft.
3. Put-in chicken breasts and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle some salt and ground black pepper and stir.
5. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
6. Pour-in water and milk and wait to re-boil. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Add elbow macaroni and cook for 8 minutes while stirring once in a while.
8. Put-in carrots and celery and simmer for 3 minutes.
9. Add cabbage and cook for some time.
10. Serve hot in a soup bowl.