- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Schnitzel Recipe Video
|Egg||2 , cut into thin strips|
|Plain flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread crumb||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn flakes crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Thai seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot ground chili||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breast||1 1⁄2 Kilogram|
|Olive oil spray||1 Teaspoon (for frying)|
Calories 632 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.9%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.3 mg24.8%
Sodium 332 mg13.8%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 83 g166.8%
Vitamin A 16.3% Vitamin C 9.3%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 41.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl beat eggs, and set it aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. In the third bowl, combine breadcrumbs, corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, Thai seasoning, chicken seasoning, chilli powder, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. Put chicken in flour, then dip it with egg wash.
5. Finally coat it with crumb mixture. Repeat for all the pieces.
6. Place a pan on heat, spray olive oil in it.
7. Drop chicken pieces in it. Cook for about 1 minute turn, and again cook for one minute. Repeat the process 3 times.
8. Serve chicken schnitzel hot with mashed vegetables.