- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Schnitzel Recipe Video
|Egg||2 , cut into thin strips|
|Plain flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread crumb||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn flakes crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Thai seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot ground chili||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breast||1 1⁄2 Kilogram|
|Olive oil spray||1 Teaspoon (for frying)|
Calories 525 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 219.3 mg
Sodium 494.4 mg20.6%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 66 g131.3%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 14.3%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 51.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl beat eggs, and set it aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. In the third bowl, combine breadcrumbs, corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, Thai seasoning, chicken seasoning, chilli powder, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. Put chicken in flour, then dip it with egg wash.
5. Finally coat it with crumb mixture. Repeat for all the pieces.
6. Place a pan on heat, spray olive oil in it.
7. Drop chicken pieces in it. Cook for about 1 minute turn, and again cook for one minute. Repeat the process 3 times.
8. Serve chicken schnitzel hot with mashed vegetables.