- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce Recipe
|Soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lime zest||2 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), pressed|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Creamy peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Snipped fresh cilantro||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 401 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.9%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98.7 mg
Sodium 1393.9 mg58.1%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 21 g
Protein 46 g91.5%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 16.9%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lime zest and juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup of this soy sauce for Peanut Dipping Sauce.
4. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture
5. Cover bowl and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
7. Threa marinated chicken on skewers and arrange in a roasting pan.
8. Place pan in preheated oven and bake chicken for 20 minutes, turning frequently and basting with marinade until cooked.
9. Prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce whisking peanut butter and cilantro to reserved soy sauce mixture marinade.
10. Serve chicken satay with peanut dipping sauce.